Saturday, February 4, 2012

Earth Defense Force, Bethesdad

I was originally hyped about starting Earth Defense Force Insect Armageddon but they turned that shit into CallofDutyHaloBattlefieldofWarofGearsofMadden IT SUCKS SO FUCKING HARD. They managed to strip everything glorious and enjoyable about the franchise and turn it into a cock-sucker's fantasy. Hence, it has been Bethesdad - a great franchise taken over by western frat boy developers and turned into a steaming pile of shit. I will be returning it today. Until EDF4 trailers come out to ensure that it hasn't got fucked over by American kiddy developers, I'll move on to my next game in queue since I beat EDF 2017.

Also, I've heard rumor that a TRUE EDF4 is in development. That would be great news. Hopefully whoever the fuck is responsible for IA keeps their mitts off this, which is another hopeful rumor I heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment