Friday, September 10, 2010

Started Classes

This Tuesday I started class at SCCC. Very part time, as I only have 3 classes until I get my A.A.S. I walked there and back before classes started which took me an hour one way and an hour back. I got my bike up and running, though, so I've been biking instead. I still leave an hour before class despite the fact I get to the bike rack in 20 minutes or so because I'm a tad out of shape now and I get there all sweaty. Meh. Gives me time to cool down so I'm not a sweaty stink bomb in class.

My marketing professor has wildly differing views from me that he voiced numerous times the first class. I can agree to disagree but I hope it doesn't get to the point where I have to switch classes mid semester. He can believe that the iPhone4's antenna issues are "BS" all he wants. Seems like he loves anything shiny and eye catching as opposed to being functional. Again, his opinion. Just as long as he focuses on the material the rest of the semester. Unfortunately, the textbook is a little too tree-huggy for me in the first place and seemingly written by ADHD hippy business consultants who fill 3/4 of the book up with examples and don't know how to follow their own subtitles within the chapter sections.

On the flip side, my Business Law professor is dry and old fashioned with a bunch of charming humor. I'm thinking I'll be loving his class.

No comments:

Post a Comment