Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another Frustrating Attempt at Real Time "Strategy"

Every once in a while, I revisit or try things that are known to cause me anguish, sorrow, nausea and regret. Just in case something changed since the last time and to keep my mind open. Well, I tried Starcraft 2 recently and it went good for the first few missions. Then the inevitable happened and I was getting stormed/obliterated in the first 4 minutes. On casual. God forbid I STRATEGIZE and actually PLAN my moves ahead of time instead of . You know what a fucking RTS game is? It's fucking ACTION GAME that RESTRICTS your actions. "You need to train 500 troops within the first 3 minutes of the mission. But first you need 6000 *insert resource here*. To do that you have to build 300 *insert resource gathering unit here*. This whole process takes 6 minutes, so you lose. Go take more ADHD medication."

Fuck RTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment