Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Online Comments

Alright, I give up with leaving comments on websites. Whenever I do people get retarded angry and just go to town. I don't want to link to all of the flame attacks my comments got in the past, since blogger.com doesn't have enough capacity on their server. Here's an example, though:

One was a comment on some WW2 videogame's "new" nazi zombie mode, in which I said whoopee - more zombies, WW2 and nazis. Watch out. I got blasted multiple times by retarded people while there were even harsher comments that came before mine.

My comments never get approved for posting on Kotaku or Gizmodo, either. Go figure. I guess it's because I'm older than 20. Seriously, this one comment referred to "my old 98xx ATI card years ago". Years ago? Old? Are you fucking 14? Whatever. If a website wants my goddamn opinion nowadays, they'll have to fucking pay me.

What's surprising isn't even the fact each and every one of my comments draws the anger of retards on sight, but that none of my comments include vulgar language or even objective wording. I state that this is how it is and the buck tooth ass freaks come-a-runnin. There could be 30 posts before mine along the lines of "I dnt thnk So cause fag dyke fuck shit cock hate you all". Then I come along and post a clean well thought out comment and holy crap I'm evil. And it's not that I'm afraid of people disagreeing with me, it's the fact I can't get any rational response to anything besides horrible insults while all the 10 year old flamers bounce around unscathed. I'm just tired of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment