Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just A Reminder

As you could probably tell already, there's a lot of articles on here I just post from Google Reader. These pseudo-columnists spend money on traveling and time on finding this stuff. To be honest, I started this blog (ugh. never thought I'd have one...) for the sole reason I could keep all my favorite articles indefinitely. So if you like what you see. get Snarfer or some other feed reader, and start your own RSS addiction. If you need more info, either ask me or look for an article like this on the web.

2 comments:

  1. I left a reply on the Snarfer forum just before they shut it down. You were looking for a way to send Snarfer articles to your blog. Under 'Settings -> E-mail' you can set up a private e-mail address for your blog. Then, in Snarfer in the Message menu, you can 'forward by e-mail' the current aticle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That'll help a lot! May the RSS gods shine favorably upon you!

    ReplyDelete