Thursday, August 19, 2010

DIY Ultimate Note-Taking Notebook [DIY]

DIY Ultimate Note-Taking Notebook [DIY]: "

For those of us who are picky about what we write on, finding a quality notebook that meets your specific needs can be tricky. Here's how to make your own personalized, customized notebook. More »

Dave's Take: I know I promised a drastic reduction of article volume, but this is nice. I can go through steno books aplenty and the only note-taking application that fits my standards for Windows is Melon Pro. I still am waiting to get an Android OS phone, but I've never come across a phone or pda note taking that has the benefits of pen and paper. The Cornell method looks promising in analog organization of notes using just a $2 8.5"x11" notebook. I have no turtlenecks, so I can't get a Moleskine. Not hip enough. Seriously, look at these pretentious Lisa Loeb and Steve Jobs clones.

No comments:

Post a Comment